Work from home is full of scammers and it’s difficult to find legitimate. But there are ways to sell from home – if you leverage your skills and check out a company’s reputation before joining up that way you can avoid the scams
Avoid doing too much work until you’re paid for the first time. Then you’ll have an idea of whether the offer is legitimate or not.
Stay home and pay your bills:
1. Be a consultant. Many businesses could use your services in the short-term because you have unique skills and experience, without needing a full-time commitment
2. Transcriptionist jobs are available & worth it if you’re a fast typist. This job type doesn’t require extensive training, but there are also software transcription programs that provide the same level of accuracy. You can make a decent hourly rate without having to put in too much work!
3. Freelancer. These are just a few of the many types of tasks you can do with your writing. Whether it’s articles, videos, SEO, or graphics – they’re all possibilities
4. Work from home for a call center. They need people at work that can take phone calls, but some of these companies are too small to have a staff on duty 24/7.
5. Teach English to kids in other countries! Places like italki.com are great because you can get paid well, get to travel, have a stable lifestyle, and get the chance to see the world through your students’ eyes.
6. Virtual assistant is different depending on their employer’s creativity. You could be making travel plans, balancing the books, or researching chocolate cookie recipes.
7. Consider renting out a room in your house. There are various platforms that help you get in touch with renters, so there should be no problem finding someone who will suit you best.
8. Become a juror. Lawyers will pay you a certain amount per hour for your time and opinion. Think of it as a practice trial before heading to court. Ejury is one such company that will pay you for this important task.
9. Test & review websites. You might want to try user testing. You get paid 10 dollars for every 20 minutes of work ($30 per hour) if you’re doing well.
10. Take surveys- this field is full of scams, so be sure to check out the company before wasting your time. Never pay to join a survey organization. A few companies with good reputations include: $$Harris Poll Online, Pine Cone Research, and Swag Bucks$$
11. Sell vegetables from your garden. There are times when the vegetables grow more than you need to use, so sell them at the farmer’s market 🙂
12. Mechanical Turk is a service provided by Amazon.com that offers you the opportunity to do some very quick and easy tasks for a low amount of money. You can finish more tasks per hour here than on many other sites.
13. Tutoring at home for $25/hour isn’t unreasonable at all. Plus there are plenty of places to tutor online if you prefer that approach. I suggest you check out Chegg Tutors for more info.
14. Affiliate marketing can be a great way to make money online. Websites like Amazon offer affiliate programs where you can promote their products and get paid each time someone buys something from your link. There are lots of opportunities out there, so check with the website first for more information!
15. Watch other people’s pets, earn 25$ a day or more! Unlike ordinary daycare services, most regions don’t have a limit on how many dogs you can keep in your home.
Working from home can be both fairly easy and very profitable. Work from home offers is everywhere. Some are just a waste of time, but others can provide you with a full-time income if you have the patience to work hard enough. Consider working out of your home office for when you don’t want to work in public or wear formal attire.